Terms & Conditions
Mingei High School Craft Category
- If you are an educator submitting on a students' behalf, you may submit up to 20 works total
- ?Only one work per student will be selected for the exhibition; however, up to 3 works may be submitted for consideration
- All work must have been completed during the 2019/20 school year by a current high school student
- All work must be created using craft-based mediums; this includes but is not limited to clay, metal, jewelry, furniture design, glass, textiles, weaving, basketry, fashion design and craft-based mixed media
MCASD 25 and Under Category
- Artist must be 25 and Under
- MCASD welcomes works in diverse media including sculpture, painting, video, works on paper, installation and other materials that help support creative ideas
- 2-dimensional artworks (canvas, drawings, paintings, etc.): Must not exceed 36” h x 36” w
- 3-dimensional artworks (sculpture, installation, etc.): Must not exceed 48” w x 48” h x 48” d
- Multimedia: Limited to one-channel video/projection and formatted for YouTube.
MCASD and Mingei reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry it deems to be offensive, inappropriate, derogatory, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous, that is not in keeping with MCASD and Mingei's image or that is otherwise not in compliance with the terms of these Official Contest Rules. In addition, all entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, which determination MCASD may make in its sole discretion.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions